Easy to prepare, healthy, cheap and fills you up.
- 1 large cauliflower
- 2 tbsp tahini paste
- 4 tbsp thick greek yoghurt
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 1 red chilli, finely diced
- 100ml red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 20g (small handful) of fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 30g (large handful) of fresh parsely, finely chopped
- 180ml olive oil
- Remove the outer leaves from the cauliflower and pop in a pan of boiling water, with the lid on, for 4 mins. Don't worry if the water doesnt cover it entirely, its more the thick stalk we are concerned with cooking, and the lid will help steam the top
- Remove from the water and allow to dry for 10 mins
- Rub cauliflower in a little olive oil and pop in the oven at 200c for 35 mins, or until golden. Whilst cooking, prepare the yoghurt and chimichurri
- Add 1 clove of garlic, crushed, to the greek yoghurt and lemon juice, mix and spread out on a plate
- Add 3 cloves of garlic, crushed, to the chopped coriander, parsley, chilli, shallot, oregano, salt and red wine vinegar.
- Add in olive oil until a drizzly consistency is achieved
- Once cauliflower is cooked, remove from oven and place on a plate in the middle of the yoghurt.
- Drizzle tahini on (i use a pastry brush to get an even coating!)
- Drizzle chimichurri on